Established by a group of passionate Porter County women, The Women’s Fund of Porter County brings women together for the purpose of improving the quality of life for women and children in Porter County by collectively funding high impact grants for charitable initiatives with the same purpose.
The Women's Fund grants may be awarded organizations for innovative programs or projects in the following areas:
- Education and Training to Promote Economic Security and Self-Sufficiency
- Leadership Development and Programs Designed to Build Self-Esteem
- Access to Women’s Health Services and Healthy Lifestyles for Families
- Safe Environments and Freedom from Violence
- Access to Services for Children and Families